











wow this assignment was really hard for me to do because i couldn't pose people the right way without them looking boring or wayy too cliche. It was difficult. I will probably re shoot this. I did like taking pictures of people when they weren't expecting them though because that is when their personality most shows through in the photograph.I don't like the overall outcome of this assingment. I don't think i captured who the people acutally were that well and i think i could've done that alot better. I also think i need better backgrounds because for this assingment i was looking more for solid colors as backgrounds except for when i was trying to take pictures when the people weren't paying attention. Also i need to have some more difference of closeness because they all are about the same depth of feild. I would also like to take more pictures that are tack sharp and you can see every detail of the face. This assingment was verrrry hard for me and over christmas break i am going to re shoot it and try to do it better.
No comments:
Post a Comment