
forty two

Four

five

nineteen

Twenty Three

Twenty Five

Six

Eighty Two

Eighty Eight

I'm really glad that i redid this assignment. The numbers assignment was assigned to us before i discovered manual focus so i was able to get much closer to things this time and that helped alot. Also i started to notice the numbers and where they were and what they looked like before i actually started to shoot the assignment and i didn't have to hunt them down as much. This time i learned that the contrast is really crucial to make the shots look interesting because if they were gray, the numbers themselves wouldn't be very interesting. I tried to get good light on these images but it didn't really work because i went out in the morning and i shot things i had seen the night before but i was about ten minutes too early and so they were a little gray. I had to edit them alot and i didn't like that and also they were a little blurry but i think that the content of the numbers was wayyyy better than the first time i shot this assignment. I am glad i got the opportunity to redo an assignment!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment